Job description / Role
Chief Operating Officer - Emirati National
The client is a government owned company, and we need a chief operating officer (CEO) to be the right hand of our thriving Director General. With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective.
Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within the industry, perhaps having worked your way up through the ranks to your role as an executive. We believe this trajectory helps develop a unique mix of business and management expertise, plus proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures of the biochemical industry. We have our eye out for a CEO with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
Location – Abu Dhabi
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide input support in developing e11’s business strategy, corporate strategy, annual business plan and annual budget. Also ensure implementation of these.
• Formulate strategy, budgets, policies and procedures of the Operations division aligned with e11’s business strategy.
• Oversee and manage business and operational activities of the entire Company.
• Review and ensure efficient and effective operations of all departments of the Company.
• Assist the CEO with the implementation of established processes, policies and standards by ensuring that strategy is cascaded well throughout the organization.
• Agree on clear performance objectives and regularly review performance against objectives for each department.
• Ensure maintenance of the highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity in day to day activities of the Operations division and the entire Company.
• Provide timely, accurate and complete information to the Chief Executive Officer on the progress of individual departments and the Company as a whole.
• Ensure that new business is undertaken in accordance with e11’s policies.
• Ensure efficient and effective execution of projects while adhering to the highest quality standards.
• Ensure that the operations department is working towards achieving its respective corporate objectives.
• Ensure that all buildings and equipment are maintained in a manner that provides a safe, reliable and secure environment, which is fit for purpose.
• Establish robust planning processes that facilitate the prioritization of maintenance programs and enable e11 to anticipate the future cost of maintenance expenditure
• Review and approve all policies and procedure implemented by all departments in order to ensure that these are aligned to e11’s strategy and business needs.
• Oversee and authorize the plans, business strategies and policies implemented by all the departments
• Oversee and approve procurement plan, ensuring that the best suppliers are sourced and that all procurement requirements are met.
• Ensure commercial plan, contracts, subcontracts terms and conditions are complaint with e11's policies.
• Build long term business relationships with existing clients.
• Attend meetings with relevant departments to discuss specific business needs with respect to the local and international market.
• Monitor interdepartmental conflicts and take decisions to resolve them. If required, seeks input from CEO.
• Support CEO in business development initiatives.
• Maintain an understanding of all pertinent laws, regulations, policies/ procedures and applicable leading practices pertaining to e11’s business.
• Assess the performance of subordinates provide appropriate feedback and coaching, review and approve development plans.
• Provide employees with a work environment that is open and conducive to effective task performance, personal development and career growth.
• Provide information and reports to the Chief Executive Officer as and when needed.
• Carry out all other tasks as may be assigned by the CEO or DG
AED 50,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Head Chief Operations Officer
• Function Operations
• Reporting to Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
• Number of Subordinates – 8
• Direct reports
• Finance Manager
• Human Resource Manager
• Information Technology Manager
• Administration Manager
• Construction Director
• Commercial Director
• Design Director
• Senior Document Controller
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent