Job description / Role
Growing state of the art aesthetics clinics group is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to spearhead its expansion across the region.
The role is to give strategic direction to the business and drive the expansion into the Saudi market.
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Manage the Profit and loss
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of Branch and HR Managers
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Write and submit reports to the owners in all matters of importance
• Assist the owners in fundraising ventures
• Drive expansion activities initially into the Saudi market
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors
• This will be very hands on initially so flexibility will be key.
AED 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role within a multi-site Medi Spa, Aesthetics or DHA licensed business
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, operations etc.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Experience in new operation set-up, preferable in the Saudi market
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Prime Co. Middle East
Group Vice President
RTC-1 Employment Services
COO - Chief Operating Officer
Excelsior Group ME
Director Business Development
Sutherland Global Services