Job description / Role
Are You Ready to take your career to the next level
We are a family of very experienced Fintech experts.
We are looking for a Chief Operations Officer to join our team, who will be:
• Design, develop and implement operations-related plans, budget, policies, and procedures to achieve company objectives.
• Ensure sound architectural designs are implemented and advocate for best practices and processes, while ensuring operational efficiencies and cost savings.
• Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
• Management of quarterly business plans to include past operational and financial performance, market conditions, forward-looking strategy and execution plan that will include monthly, quarterly and annual metrics with the ability to apply judgment and trending analysis in an effort to accurately predict performance
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Team performance
• Develop bespoke applications and interfaces with the business partners.
• Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and manage the delivery of IT projects to market.
• Drive a software development lifecycle process and culture that ensures the appropriate balance in which quality products are produced in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Build the Global enterprise class technical Support Organization (People, Systems & Processes):
• Set and manage Help Desk Services to provide centralized information and support management service to handle a company's internal or external queries and operational problems about IT-related processes, policies, systems, and usage.
• Setup and manage the Network Operations Centre (NOC) for IT teams to continuously monitor and improve the performance and health of internal and External IT network, both applications and systems.
• Setup and Manage the Security Operation Centre (SOC) to continuously monitor and improve the security posture (Internal & External) while preventing, detecting, analysing, and responding to cybersecurity incidents.
• Drive a transformational technical support strategy to deliver a world class proactive, predictive customer support experience
• Deliver a differentiated and consistent support experience across a multi-tier support framework
• Create a support experience delivering a differentiated competitive advantage and value to our customers
• Own the overall customer support experience program; measure, monitor, and report overall customer support satisfaction and drive programs to assure continuous improvement
• Responsible for proper manpower planning, hiring of highly skilled talents, train and develop, foster an environment promotes high productivity, high quality and high level of customer service.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed, all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards and compliant with all laws and regulations.
• Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services and projects.
• Strategic mindset: see the bigger picture of what the company is moving towards and how it can get there.
• A decision maker, a leader, and anticipators.
• Technology Development: not only leads the technological initiatives, but is integral, valuable participant at the top of the organizational ladder.
• Be an invaluable member of the Snr Management Team, and a cross-functional leader and conduit between departments.
• Deep understanding of the Financial Services Sector
• Passionate, collaborative, results oriented leader capable of inspiring and building cross functional high performing teams to effectively drive change while achieving established goals
• Strong Operations Experience: A person who can streamline operations: increasing efficiency, productivity, and adapting to changes as they come
• People Leadership: capable of balancing the goals and objectives of an organization while also making sure the teams remain supported, motivated, happy, and successful;
• Has a high awareness of business needs and pain points and able to direct the teams to anticipate and react to those needs.
• Ability to form strong cross-functional relationships and influence others to drive to a common goal
• Exceptional level of skill in both oral and written communications and the ability to effectively present ideas and information
• Highly adaptable to changes in priorities and business conditions while still driving towards results
• Experience in leading geographically distributed and culturally diverse workgroups
• Be Emotionally Intelligent
• Ability to optimize team via tooling and resources
• Ability to liaise and delegate efficiently with different team leads
• Ability to identify talent on Junior developers.
• Ability to mentor Senior and Junior Developers
• Ability to take direct responsibility for software quality.
• Ability to explain technical viability to the management.
• Ability to effectively negotiate having strong vendor management skills
• Working knowledge technical support organizations, product management, engineering, and service delivery (based on ISO20000) of Cyber Security and risk assessment ( based on ISO 27001) and Hybrid Cloud Services
• Extensive technical knowledge
• Demonstrable ability to architect and design a solution/ software/..
• Ability to demonstrate previous failures and remedies.
• Be the champion of creativity and innovations in the technical space.
• Global travel required.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience managing a Global Customer Facing Technical Support and Customer Service Organization supporting a customer base of real-time hybrid cloud-based platforms
• Technical Bachelor’s degree (Masters a plus) or equivalent experience
• Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement of technical skills.
• Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology in Fintech Industry.
• Deep understanding of financial technology and software development, delivery, project management disciplines are crucial.
• Proven dynamic leader of a high-growth fintech organization.
• Payments experience a major plus.
• Experience in having the responsibility for mitigating risk and meeting all compliance & legal requirements.
• Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
• Experience with actual product launch and adoption
We are looking forward to have you onboard, apply now.
About the Company
A leading tech company in UAE.
CEO / General Manager
Director of Business Improvement
General Manager - Capital Equipment
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)