Job description / Role
The COO role will be responsible for driving the growth of the business in the MENA region, reporting to the regional CEO and liaising regularly with the International HQ. Responsibilities include business strategy, defining performance a growth objectives, streamlining operations and procedures and overseeing the operational departments.
Our client is an internationally recognised and certified managed services provider, excelling in the digital transformation and cloud services sector. With an expanding global presence, they are consulting on digital excellence to some of the world's biggest brands.
* Work with senior stakeholders and department heads to define strategy, budget and direction that will propel the company towards its objectives
* Define performance metrics that refine the company's operational capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and improve retention
* Overseeing sales and marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices and growth strategies
* Assessing and implementing new technologies and collaborating with department heads to evaluate and implement these into the business
* Controlling company costs and closely working with finance to monitor budgets and streamline processes
* Attractive Salary
* Strong Benefits
* Excellent Career Progression
* High Profile
* Proven track record in managing complex enterprises in relevant sector: technology, telco, media etc.
* 5+ year's experience in a similar Director or C-Level capacity
* Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills
* Exceptional stake-holder management (experience in an international business desired)
* MBA from Internationally recognised institution
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
General Manager - Consumer
Digital GM/Founder - Start-Up
Green Gulf Careers
Head of Strategic Partnerships & JVs - Education / Technology