Job description / Role
• The Chief Operating Officer (COO) assumes the responsibility and authority for the administrative direction, evaluation, and coordination of the operations function and activities of assigned departments within the hospital, ensuring the delivery of high quality, cost effective services that are innovative and responsive to the needs of patients.
• The COO plans, directs, and oversees the facility's operational policies, rules, initiatives and goals.
• The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate significant evidence of rigorous financial management/control experience and the ability to contribute to revenue enhancement/cost reduction strategies as well as a high-level understanding of all business functions such as Supply Chain, HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.
• Masters degree in Business management or healthcare administration.
• Significant additional role related and personal development training commensurate with a senior management post.
Experience Required in addition to the Qualifications mentioned above (Relevant to the Job):
• Five or more years of increasingly responsible administrative leadership experience in an integrated healthcare environment
Additional Requirements / Remarks:
• Outstanding interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate with persons throughout the organization, including clinicians
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.
Chief Quality Officer - Hospital
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||11 Oct|
Chief Medical Officer
AlMulla Holding Group
General Manager - Consumer
Medical Center Manager