Job description / Role
Chief Quality Expert (QA/QC Manager)
Our client is a Multinational Project Management Company. They require a highly experienced Chief Quality Expert who has at least 5 years experience working on large scale Metro Rail projects in the Middle East or Asia to join their team in Mumbai. The candidate placed in this position will be responsible for implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation and operations on large scale rail projects. They will also be responsible for ensuring that the project quality management system is adhered to.
- Develop various Quality Assurance Plans (QAP’s)
- Develop and finalise the Quality Assurance Manual for the Client
- Develop systems to ensure project implementation is to required standard
- Scrutinise and approve Contractor quality assurance programs
- Check that completed works are in conformance to the specifications through testing
USD 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- 20 years experience in a similar role
- 5 years experience working on large scale rail projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or similar
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE