Job description / Role
• The Overall development of clinical quality and risk management plans, quality and risk management systems and all the relevant policies required by existing and upcoming clients.
• Role includes planning, administrating and monitoring the consistent readiness of all quality and risk management, regulatory requirement and quality and improvement processes in partnership with the facility's leadership.
• Responsible for overseeing and coordinating all facility efforts to monitor and maintain regulatory and accreditation standards while providing leadership in the development and measurement of the facility's approach to quality performance improvement and risk.
• Chief quality officers must be capable of keeping sensitive information confidential. They need to have good interpersonal skills because they may interact with clients and staff on a regular basis.
• As part of their duties, they may be responsible for preparing budgets related to initiatives to improve quality, so they need to have mathematical skills.
• Since their work involves developing plans to improve services or products, they need to have problem-solving abilities.
• Ultimately, chief quality officers provide the goals and direction for staff to improve quality standards, so it is important that they have strong leadership skills.
• Candidate must be Master or equivalent degree in Hospital, Healthcare.
• Certified, Specialization in quality management.
• Experience in management of healthcare services and experience working in performance improvement with quality management.
• Candidate must be inside GCC with 7 years experiences in the same fields.
About the Company
A leading company with positions for upcoming hospital with 100+ beds in Dubai.
Quality Officer - Healthcare Experience
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||7 Mar|
Quality Auditor - Quality Assurance Executive – Medical Operations
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Quality Assurance Lab Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 May|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Alpha International Factory Industrial Food Co.
|Al Kharj||14 Apr|