Job description / Role
• The Chief Quality Officer (CQO) is responsible for the overall development of clinical quality and risk management plans, Quality and Risk measures, Risk management systems and all the relevant policies required by existing and upcoming clients.
• Role includes planning, administrating and monitoring the consistent readiness of all quality and risk management, regulatory requirements and quality improvement processes in partnership with the facility's leadership.
• Also responsible for overseeing and coordinating all facility efforts to monitor and maintain regulatory and accreditation standards while providing leadership in the development and measurement of the facility’s approach to quality and performance improvement and risk management.
• Masters or equivalent degree in hospital, healthcare, business administration
• Specialization in quality management such as Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Analyst (CQA), Certified Quality Management (CQM) or relevant HSE certifications
• Certification as either a Doctor or a Registered nurse.
Experience Required in addition to the Qualifications mentioned above (Relevant to the Job):
• 7 to 8 years in healthcare environment, including experience in management of healthcare services and experience working in performance improvement/quality management areas.
Additional Requirements / Remarks:
• English language proficiency
• MS Office proficiency
• The role holder must possess in depth knowledge of regulations and guidelines for governing areas of responsibility
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.
Chief Operating Officer - Hospital
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||11 Oct|
Chief Medical Officer
AlMulla Holding Group
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Contract Director - Healthcare Facilities Management