Job description / Role
Reporting directly to the CEO you will be tasked to build the Information Security infrastructure landscape from scratch, taking responsibility of the overall IT Security environment.
* Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
* Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
* Develop and enhance an information security management framework
* Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
* Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
* Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
* Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
* Utilize information technology to protect electronic information resources
* Develop policies and protocols for securing and protecting sensitive information
* Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
* Professional security management certification
* Minimum of eight to 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT.
* Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
* Excellent IT Security managerial skills
* Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
* Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
* Utility industry experience is preferred
Robert Half are working exclusively with a Global Powerhouse in the Energy space. Due to an internal move my client is looking to recruit a Chief Security Officer for their Middle East Business
Salary and Benefits
* 100.000 - 120.000 AED p/m + additional (family) benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
CISO Chief Information Security Officer - Finance
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|
Security Operations Manager
IBM Middle East
Head of Information Services
Manager Information Security & Risk
Head of IT