Chief Strategy Officer
Job description / Role
As Chief Strategy Officer, you will be required to oversee several interesting and exciting brand/destination strategy and advisory engagements across the Middle East.
A well-established destination design and branding agency, that is looking to bring in a C-level strategy leader to deliver on exciting engagements across the Middle East.
* Opportunity to work directly with the company CEO
* Develop strategic plans in accordance with the client's vision and operational constraints
* Leading the advisory and consulting service during the project life cycle, from initial planning to concept design and development, brand strategy as well as asset creation
* Ability to develop new business as well as nurturing existing client relationships
* Utilising relevant industry techniques to successful deliver strategic objectives
* Attractive, tax - free salary
* Discretional bonus scheme
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business with plans to expand in the region
* Over 15 years' experience of setting strategic direction in the hospitality, tourism and destination design sectors in a consulting firm or international agency
* The ability to utilize your local and regional marketplace experience to identify external factors that may affect future business
* Ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume, complex environment with changing priorities whilst also meeting client deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, particularly individuals with experience using keynote
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability interact with clients and understand their business models to see the "big picture" beyond a simple brief
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jan|
General Manager - Luxury Automotive
Chief Strategy Officer
|Saudi Arabia||2 Mar|