Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Chief Technical Officer for an Ultra-Luxury property based in the Middle East. We’re looking for an organized, methodical, and experienced candidate to take on this high pressured senior role within the property.
Documented experience of some or all of the following:
• Experience as a Project Manager or Project Engineer within a civil or marine engineering construction environment.
• Project oversight with a program for the delivery of high value and quality results associated with private estates, hotels, yachts and cruise ships.
• Experience in the management of hotel mechanical/electrical systems and their operation
• Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to interface successfully and build strong working relationships with both internal managers and the Client’s Representatives.
• A broad range of practical skills appropriate to managing personnel for repairs and maintenance of buildings, services, safety equipment, interior decoration and complex electronic systems.
What will you do?
• Manage the Technical Department‘s 30+ personnel to carry out periodic inspections of the buildings, services, and equipment and report on repairs and maintenance requirements.
• Consult with in-house and external contractors’ personnel on specific tasks. Manage a team to organize, oversee, and assist with coordination of contractors.
• Work closely with 2IC, Senior Technician, Safety Supervisor, and Maintenance Technicians to program repairs and maintenance, and prioritize resources to ensure all buildings, services, machinery, safety equipment, and associated apparatus are in optimum operational condition.
• Implement, monitor, and comply with the Company's Health and Safety Policy and recognized good working practices.
What will you need?
• The Chief Technical Officer will be educated to degree level in a relevant Engineering discipline, preferably supported by Chartered Engineer status, or a demonstrable plan of working towards CEng status.
• A Project Management qualification at APMP level or above or an appropriate level of experience is highly desirable.
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.
Project Engineer - Properties Investment
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
Civil Engineer - Maintenance & Renovation
Engineering Unit General Contracting (EUGC)
Project Engineer (Hotel / Ski Resort)
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)