Job description / Role
CTO / Head of Technology / Chief Technical Officer - Dubai - Fintech
We are looking for a Chief Technical Officer to drive production and key development, with a hands-on approach and ability to lead a team of internal and external teams.
• Fintech background would be an advantage but not essential
• Prior experience as Head of Technology/CTO or equivalent at a startup at a rapidly growing or innovative larger company.
• In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC), best practices and agile software development.
• Broad understanding of web, app programming, systems design, and systems architecture.
• Relevant experience includes the successful development and launch of at least one start-up, ideally in the fintech space.
• Disciplined and process-oriented, able to design and lead implementation of the best controls and processes.
• Organized, high energy, and results driven, capable of being a leader within the company.
• Superior problem-solving skills, ability move quickly and assemble a team as needed to identify issues, root causes, and solutions.
• Able to work with a diverse team which includes remotely located staff and developers.
• Build the agile technology environment to deliver the app to market.
• Design a technology roadmap to support a 3-5 year active rollout of functionality.
• Develop and implement a lean internal staffing model.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of IT (CIO) - Banking
NSI & Bluefin Talent
IT Application & Development Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
Software Development Manager