Job description / Role
We are currently hiring for Chief Technology Officer (CTO) role. Please find the details below:
Client: Business Information Service Provider
Location: Dubai location
Position: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Role: The requirement is for a CTO. This position is based in Dubai and will involve travel across geographies.
Reporting: Chief Executive Officer & Board Management Committee (BMC)
· The CTO is responsible for establishing the Company's technical vision, developing the product roadmap and leading all aspects of the Company's technology development.
· The CTO will be responsible for our IT development and support center in India, which consists of development, IT support, testing, QA and infrastructure.
Job Description: The CTO will be required to:
· Manage the development of our core product and value added products/services in a cost effective manner.
· Facilitate communications between managers with standard meetings and reporting.
· Manage acquisition and maintenance of cost-effective technology including infrastructure, third party software and systems.
· Lead the evaluation, development, and deployment of our bureau application.
· Develop and execute an information security plan that protects the confidentiality and ensures safe storage of the data and servers at all our partner offices and affiliates.
· Provide technical direction for software product development and IT systems.
· Develop, track, and control the development and deployment of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing infrastructure, staffing and operations.
INR 3,000,000 to 5,000,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or related major.
· Experience in information services/news portals/Digitally driven organisations/Start -ups.
· 10-15 years of relevant experience.
About the Company
As one of the most respected providers of human resources solutions in India, MENA and Singapore, Populus has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. Founded in 2004, Populus has served the manpower hiring and structuring challenges of some of the largest organisations in the geographies we operate in. We are constantly looking to go beyond those boundaries too.
Our objectives are simple. We help drive our clients’ retention and continued productivity. This, in turn, drives profitability. We do this by partnering with our clients to assess their organisation and their people, source the right talent, develop their workforce and soon will help manage their workforce.
- Over 100 man-years of people sourcing
- A very strong and well-trained team
- Large geographical coverage
- Experience across myriad domains and industries
- Helped several business and SBU start-ups
- Solid client relationships and market awareness
- Customer base lists several global leaders
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Head of Software Engineering