Job description / Role
As the CTO, you will have a greenfield opportunity to create a technology platform to support ambitious growth plans facilitating the launch and growth of an application and website. You will work closely with the CEO to design and implement technology business strategies, plans and procedures.
* Oversee all aspects of engineering, including technical strategy, technology blueprint and best practices & technology stacks.
* Define the company's technical architecture and ensure technical standards, security, and regulatory best practices are met.
* Develop and implement a technology strategy that supports our business strategies.
* Create and manage timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
* Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
* Build a team who can further help with launching the product.
* Opportunity to lead the technology for greenfield product in your own vision to transform an industry.
* Equity options of the business.
* Freedom to work with your selected technology.
* We need someone that can collaborate closely with founders and take ownership of the entire tech portfolio of the startup, growing it to a robust, scalable and efficient platform (application and website).
* Overall of over 10-12 years of experience, with at least 2-3 years' leadership experience in engineering, including hands-on leadership and people management.
* Experience in building and managing a product from scratch.
* Familiarity with software development best practices, including security, testing, source control and deployment.
* Hands on knowledge with a diverse set of full-stack technologies.
* Comfortable working in uncertain and unstructured start-up environments.
* Leadership experience in a Fintech environment would be an ideal background.
* Experience with Blockchain would also be an added advantage since the startup is exploring ways to incorporate a public ledger in their product.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract