Job description / Role
You'll lead all aspects of the Technology vision and it's successful implementation to support company's growth. You'll use your exisiting knowledge of Technology within the advertising space to roadmap, and drive forward the business' results.
You'll join a growing media business that has recently acquired a number of businesses within the region.
* Build industry-leading online experiences that create value for customers and value for the Company
* Develop, implement, and maintain a short and long term strategic technology, product, and data roadmap in support of company business goals and objectives
* Build a financially-leveraged team by creatively balancing outsourced resources with home-grown teams across geographies
* Maintain industry-leading uptime on critical technology infrastructure through great architectural decisions, successful monitoring and testing processes, and system redundancy
You'll be at the forefront of technology in a well invested and growing business. The company has a generous share offering, and ensures personal and business incentives are aligned.
* Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 5 to 10 years experience in a senior-level tech management role
* Strong knowledge in the following development languages: PHP Laravel, Microsoft .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET Core MVC, and Web API.
* Software development - Experience building and leading world-class software development teams and processes across geographies
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.