Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Food & Beverage business based in Dubai and has a very strong presence in the GCC, looking for a CTO to join them in the UAE.
• Responsible for the development of overall technology vision and strategic roadmap to differentiation from competition in the Food industry.
• Lead the development and implementation of product roadmaps and manage the product development process, ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality products
• Set all-Engineering-level goals and standards for Digital Transformation.
• Manage and lead a team of software developers, data scientists, and product managers, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning
• Build and maintain a scalable, secure, and reliable technology infrastructure, leveraging the latest technologies and best practices
• Partner with other key internal and external stakeholders, including sales, marketing, and operations, to ensure the successful launch and adoption of new products
• Active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize the team's potential
• Stay abreast of emerging technologies and trends in the healthcare industry and identify opportunities to innovate and differentiate the company's products
• Need someone with a strong background in software engineering, product management, and team leadership, with a proven track record of delivering innovative and successful products in the Food & ?Beverage industry
• Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
• 10+ years of experience in software engineering and product management, with a minimum of 5 years in a senior leadership role
• High profile within the market, perceived as a thought leader.
• Strong track record of delivering successful products in the Food industry, with a deep understanding of trends and the regulatory landscape
• Proven ability to lead and manage a team of software developers, data scientists, and product managers, with a focus on collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning
• Significant experience working with a complex suite of products
• Experience building a "productization" framework around product management focus and priorities
• Strong business acumen, with the ability to develop and execute a technology strategy that aligns with the company's overall business objectives
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies