Job description / Role
The role is to manage and execute treasury activities; cash management, treasury operations, foreign exchange operations, buying/selling bonds, liquidity management, and banking relationship management.
The client is a government entity whose primary vision is to grow the economy of developing countries with financial assistance in the form of loans, as well as other sources of funding.
* Oversee cash flow & liquidity, and monitor accounts and amounts in banks.
* Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
* Advise on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
* Forecast cash flow positions, and funds available for investment.
* Prepare reports on the economic and financial conditions and interest rates in the local and global financial markets
* Ensure compliance with regulations and other rules governing cash transactions and banking
* Oversee linked deposits and follow up their registration and ensure compliance with relevant policies
* Analyse budgets and balanced sheets and report on current status.
* Manage the buying and selling of bonds as per the set strategy of the Investment Department
* Follow-up on sukuk and bond markets and conduct the proper reporting accordingly
* Build & maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
* Carry out treasury risk management activities
* Excellent global exposure
* Growth opportunities
* Bachelor's in Finance/Accounting
* CFA / CTP certified preferred
* 6 - 8 years of experience in a similar role
* Experience in Treasury & Liquidity Management: Capital Markets, Dealing in FX markets, Cash Flow & Working Capital Management, Treasury Risk Management within a financial institution or commercial bank
* Must be a UAE National with family book
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Treasury Analyst
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Treasury Officer for a Free Zone Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Treasury and Investment Manager for Leading Financial Services Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
Regional Finance Controller