Job description / Role
Child Neurologist up to 75K AED for a Leading Medical Clinic in UAE
• Interview and examine patients to obtain information such as complaints, symptoms, medical histories, and family histories.
• Diagnose neurological conditions based on interpretation of examination findings, histories, or test results.
• Prescribe or administer medications, such as anti-epileptic drugs, and monitor patients for behavioral and cognitive side effects.
• Identify and treat major neurological system diseases and disorders such as central nervous system infection, cranio spinal trauma, dementia, and stroke.
• Prepare, maintain, or review records that include patients' histories, neurological examination findings, treatment plans, or outcomes.
• Counsel patients or others on the background of neurological disorders including risk factors, or genetic or environmental concerns.
• Supervise medical technicians in the performance of neurological diagnostic or therapeutic activities.
• Participate in neuroscience research activities.
Position: Child Neurologist
Salary: up to 75,000 AED all-inclusive depending on qualifications and years of experience
Hiring Company: Leading Medical Clinic providing premier neuroscience healthcare
They use the latest evidence based specialized multi-disciplinary treatment programs and latest technology in treating mental health conditions
Work Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Availability: Can join immediately (max 1 month)
Employment Type: Full time/Permanent
• Open to Arabic
• Male/Female, 40 to 60 years old
• Open to candidates outside UAE (eligible to attain HAAD license)
• Medical Doctor graduate from an accredited medical school
• Board-certified in Child Neurology,
• At least 2 years of experience post board qualification
• With HAAD license/ eligible to obtain one before the start date
• Passion for providing exceptional patient care and for using patient feedback to improve clinic operations
• Commitment to training the clinical team as the medical center grows
• Interest in nutrition and integrative medicine
• Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to be fully engaged in the creation of new models of care
• Superb organizational and time management skills
• Outstanding practical and diagnostic skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.