Job description / Role
Our client is a highly entrepreneurial accountancy firm based in Dubai, with approximately 150 employees locally. This is a new position in the accounting team, handling all the local accounts of the Chinese clients.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Prepares monthly financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
AED 15000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Chinese passport holder
• Proven experience as an Accountant
• Fully qualified ACCA or equivalent
• Experience in data analysis and financial reporting
• Knowledge of accounting standards (e.g. GAAP, IFRS)
• Familiar with ERP software (e.g. JD Edwards)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sound judgement and decision-making ability
• Keen attention to detail
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
A Leading Distributor in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||8 Oct|
TGC Consulting Middle East