Job description / Role
We seek a dedicated individual who, working under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Superintendent, will execute such tasks that support the generating facilities needs through the use of daily work plans and schedules. The Mechanical Supervisor will report on maintenance work productivity and performance as directed. Will assist the Planning department personnel with daily, weekly, monthly and outage planning activities. The Mechanical Supervisor will provide daily direction to department mechanics with regard to the work plans based upon operational priority changes or challenges that arise and bring about their resolution.
• Ability to develop and enhance team building with departments and facility.
• Execute Preventive Maintenance program and supervise and report on effectiveness.
• Provide safety audit function for routine and major maintenance work.
• Assist in incident and accident investigations.
• Ability to work rotating shifts, weekends, extended hours, be on call during off time and have the ability to work prolonged periods during facility outages to support the operation of the facility.
We are looking for a Mechanical Supervisor with experience in CHP Coal Handling System (Ship unloading, belt conveyors, stacker reclaimers, travelling tripper and all other CHP equipment).
• High School Diploma/GED is required.. Engineering degree preferred. Experience in power plant maintenance
• Computer software experience such as Excel, Word, power point, Microsoft project and data management software.
• Experience and ability to supervise non-exempt personnel directly.
• Desire and ability to provide leadership to peer supervisors for daily and routine work direction.
• Desire and ability to mediate conflicting priorities among maintenance department personnel and between operations and maintenance departments.
• Working knowledge of pumps, valves, conveyor systems, air compressors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, alignment, and rigging and have a sound mechanical aptitude.
About the Company
Davidson Consulting disrupts traditional consulting with an innovative approach based on human centered principals following the Davidson Code, our ethical guidelines. Our growth is fueled by the talent of our consultants who combine education and excellence with professional expertise. On top of that, what distingues Davidson is our passion for what we do. The result? We have been awarded best place to work in Europe 2016 and for three consecutive years. This allow us to attract and keep the best talents from all over the world. As we love what we do, our partners share with us whatever challenge they want to address. Our geeks are excited by words that might seem exotic like "Data Science", "Big Data", "Digital", "IoT" and our engineers are thrilled by innovative EPCC projects, BIM methodology. Combining their ideas and their strengths, they can achieve masterpieces in the Industrial Internet. Davidson also invests in the digital ecosystem thus injecting capital into 10 innovative start-ups.
But action talks louder than words so this is what we do: - Data Science: creation of a data product factories in order to build new digital business models (Telco) and creation of a Customer Analytics as a Service, CaaS (Retail) - Big Data: data collection, data cleansing, data monetization for digital marketing (Media) - Digital: Data Architecture, Web-Development, Business Analysis and Project Management for a Transformation Program (Insurance) - IoT: deployment and monetization of the first LoRa Network in France (Telco) - EPCC (Engineering Procurement Construction and Commissioning): solar energy powered seawater reverse osmosis (Clean Tech) and automatic metro (Smart Mobility) - Industrial Internet: Predictive Maintenance (Oil&Gas) and investment in the startup Uwinloc in the Indoor location system using low cost battery-less tags