Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Front Office department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a CID Operator your role will include such as:
- Scanning identification documents
- Updating guest profiles to Abu Dhabi police website upon check in / check out
- Matching PMS in house report with CID in house report.
- Ensuring the privacy and security of guest's personal information
- Receive each guest call in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Handle every query in a polite and courteous manner and exceed guest expectations.
- Ensure guests are greeted by name upon calling as per Rixos Standards.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services.
- Maintain an awareness of guest profile through the Opera guest profile system.
- Complete management's long distance call vouchers and record them on the traffic sheet.
- Maintain the guest wakeup call sheet and deliver calls accordingly on time and to the established standard.
- Ensure the proper operation of the switchboard, resulting in fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls.
- Take messages for guests and management as per the required standard.
- Coordination and information with the Front Office and any other department if required.
- He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
Your experience and skills include:
- With minimum 1 year experience in similar role in a 4-5 star hotel
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Good communication (written and oral)
- Ability to mentor and develop teams
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.