CISCO & F5 Certified Engineer - Network Security
Burdock Project Consultants
Job description / Role
CISCO Nexus 5000
• Must be a CCIE Security Certified Engineer
• Preferably 10+ years of experience managing the entire CISCO Security Portfolio of products
• Cisco Firewalls 9300
• Source Fire IPS
• Cisco Threatgrid
• AMP for End Points
• Cisco Iron Port
• Cisco Lancope
• Must have all relevant F5 certifications
• Preferably 10+ years of experience managing the entire F5 Portfolio of products
• F5 LTM Load Balancers
• F5 GTM Load Balancers
• F5 APM
• F5 Websafe
• F5 ASF Web Application Firewalls
About the Company
Burdock provides engineering, construction and project management consultancy services to clients worldwide.
With an extensive multi-national and multi-disciplined network of highly experienced professionals and knowledge of local markets, we deliver quality and cost effective services, enhanced technology and sustainability, while helping you reach your success. We cover a wide range of industry sectors, including Oil & Gas, (Petro)Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power Generation, Utilities, Mining, Civil Building and Infrastructure, Banking and Government Investment Programmes.
Our mission To provide the industry with consultancy services executed by highly-qualified personnel to meet customer demands, and to provide our employees with challenging employment opportunities.