Job description / Role
CISO (Chief Information Security Officer). eMagine Solutions. A global insurance company is seeking an experienced (& reasonably technically-minded) CISO to embed the parent company's mature cyber security framework across their GCC, China, Singapore and Africa regions in addition to their insuretech business.
Successful candidates will have 10-15 years' experience in an information or cyber security leadership role within a large organisation. Delivery of information security programmes is an important part of this position so candidates should be able to demonstrate a wealth of experience in this space. Managing stakeholders from around the world and obtaining positive buy-in from the business is also key to the successful performance of this position. The company is looking for someone to start in Q3 2020 as such we are welcoming applications globally.
There will be 4 main areas of responsibility;
• Strategy, Planning and Governance
• Policy, Compliance and Audit
• Risk Management and Incident Response
• Leadership and People Management
USD 250,000 to 400,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Schooling + Relocation + Bonus (20%)
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• CISSP/CISMP/CRISC or other industry recognised professional accreditation
Knowledge Skills & Experience
• Proven knowledge, experience and understanding of leading information security across multiple jurisdictions and matrixed environments.
• Proven knowledge, experience and understanding of business continuity and resilience.
• Expert knowledge of regulatory requirements related to cyber and information security.
• Confidence, drive, energy and tenacity to deliver success in a challenging business environment.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.