Job description / Role
• Acquisition: Acquire Citigold customers.
A Citigold customer is a customer who maintains an average account balance in excess of USD 200,000, via deposits, savings or investments through Citibank
• The primary role is to expand the high net-worth client base and balance sheet, by acquiring new-to-bank Citigold customers through external and internal referrals.
• The person will also be responsible for identifying any existing Citiblue clients who can be upgraded to Citigold, by upsizing current funding
Jointly work with the Acquisition Head and Branch Banking Staff for identifying and acquiring Citigold new-to-bank customers, as also upgrading existing Citiblue customers to Citigold
• Identify and solicit new-to-bank Citigold customers, through internal and external channels
• Assist client in opening Citigold account in U.A.E. or in an offshore location(Singapore/London/Jersey), as per the clients individual preference
• Actively promote referrals from existing clients to generate a pipeline of Citigold prospects.
• Upgrade existing Citiblue relationships to Citigold by upsizing current funding and deepening the relationship.
• Convert the leads sent by the Telesales Unit / other channels into funded Citigold Accounts
• Actively engage with high payroll clients for conversion into funded Citigold status
• Optimise funded Citigold opportunity in listed payroll companies
• Ensure updation of complete KYC details for the originated accounts
• Attract an investment client base through relationship management, both by responding to internal referrals and pro-active self-driven business development.
• Spearhead any micro marketing events focussed on NTB acquisition.
• Work with the product team, telemarketing to identify initiatives and products that will help acquire new customers for the Bank.
• Clear the Investment/Insurance certifications.
• Assist a Citigold client in meeting any identified investment and insurance financial need by referring him to on Investment Professional.
• Keep abreast of current economic environment and capital markets, so as to have meaningful discussions with Citigold NTB prospects and optimise acquisition effectiveness.
• Deliver on the score card parameters for improving NTB acquisition, Client Penetration, qualified CM base, profiling etc.
• Joint meetings with the Unit Head to be done regularly with call reporting tracking.
• Deliver consistent and best-in-class customer service
• Meet the compliance and controls standards set by the Citigroup
The eligible candidate will be able to have a career path growing into a Citigold RM or within the Sales and Distribution roles and use his acquired knowledge on products and client experience.
• 3-5 years experience preferably in the financial services industry
• Either prior experience of acquiring high-net-worth clients (Priority Banking / SME Banking) or prior experience in investment products, such as, Mutual Funds, Insurance, equity, fixed-income (bonds) will be preferred.
• Other Industry relevant sales experience such as real estate / Assets experience can be considered
• Excellent teamwork skills in order to cater to the varied investment understanding and support requirement of customers and prospects
• Basic analytical skills required to comprehend research and performance reports and to interpret them to offer most suitable products for customer profile.
• High sales drive and energy levels. Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment by demonstrating leadership and selling skills.
• Ability to nurture and build strong relationships with customers.
• Bachelor degree/ MBA
• Selling skills
• Team work
• Business awareness
• Initiative and commitment to achieve
• Influence and negotiation
About the Company
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. Citi has been present in the Middle East and North Africa since 1955 and conducts business in 16 countries in MENA of which 12 have in-country presence. It offers full scale corporate and investment banking services in Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and Pakistan and maintains a representative office in Iraq. Citi's institutional capabilities in the region include Treasury & Trade Solutions, Corporate & Investment Banking, Capital Markets Origination, Global Markets and Islamic Banking.
Present in the United Arab Emirates since 1964, when the bank opened its first branch in Dubai, Citi has been known ever since for delivering excellence while consistently bringing world-class banking products and services to the local market. Citibank, the consumer banking arm of Citi, is currently a major player in the UAE's credit card market and a leading provider of Wealth Management and Consumer Credit services. Citibank's branch network in the UAE includes and a network of 60 ATMS located at various commercial centers across the UAE.
Service Relationship Associate
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Wealth Management Relationship Manager
Relationship Manager, SME Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG