Job description / Role
Gensler is a leading global architecture, design, planning, and strategic consulting firm that partners with companies to achieve measurable business and organizational goals through design. For more than 50 years, Gensler has been a pioneer in creating great places that enhance the quality of work and life. Today, Gensler has more than 5,000 professionals networked across 46 locations.
We are currently seeking a mid-level Civil Engineer to join our Abu Dhabi studio. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Liaising and working jointly with the design team to implement our designs.
• Coordinating with project teams regarding project management, documentation and administration.
• Liaising with authorities in the UAE and elsewhere in order to manage government approvals for projects.
• Getting involved with digital and 3D design, including virtual reality.
• Assisting with, and potentially eventually leading, our quality management systems for both projects and office operations.
• Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering.
• A minimum of 3 years’ post-graduate professional experience.
• UAE experience preferred, experience with a design or engineering consultancy highly preferred.
• Excellent attention to detail and coordination skills.
• Top level software skills (Revit a plus) and a willingness to learn new software skills.
About the Company
Gensler is widely recognized as the world's leading collaborative design firm, not just the largest. The ability to work together as an integrated team is part of our DNA, and we've embraced it at every level, from our Co-CEOs to our studios and project teams.
The focus of Gensler leadership is on serving our clients effectively wherever they need our services. Our one-firm firm ethos saves time, cuts costs and delivers innovation. We offer the design industry's deepest bench of expertise, matched with experience gained by working with our clients across the global economy. We bring that broad knowledge to bear on every project and location where we work.