Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer.
Company Name: Mereine Co., Ltd.
Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Developing detailed designs.
• Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
• Preparing and implementing project plans.
• Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
• Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
• Project management duties.
• With Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or higher
• Must have an experience in Marine works such as, Grab Dredging, Pipeline Installation, Breakwater Installation, & etc.
• Must be skilled in Auto-CAD
• Must have knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, & other software
• Must have 3-year work experience in UAE
• Preferably Male
• Preferably Indian and/or Philippine
• Willing to be relocated in Umm Al Quwain, UAE
Salary to be discussed.
Number of Vacancy: 5
About the Company
Mereine Co. Ltd. was established on 1992 as one of subsidiaries of the Woongjin Development Co. Ltd. that is top tier near-shore construction specialty Company based in South Korean.
Our Personnel’s qualification and extensive experience acquired through successful completion of various projects such as Quay wall, Breakwater, Jetty, Underwater Pipe Trenching for Seawater Intake /Return System and Dredging Works.
The company owns, utilize and maintain a broad range of special equipment required for near-shore marine works. Our policy is to ensure that each construction activity is undertaken and executed to the highest standard and best practice and conforms to both Client’s requirement and satisfaction. The target of management and staff is to ensure that the services provided by the company comply with the relevant statutory provisions.
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Civil Inspector - Roads/Bridges
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Senior Civil Engineer / Inspector
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT)
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|