Job description / Role
Civil Engineer – Emirati National Only
Parsons is a technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 70 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries. The corporation is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, defense, and construction. Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, systems design/engineering, cyber/converged security, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
• Performs a variety of engineering tasks by applying standard engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline. The Engineer at this level has experience and an increasing proficiency in the utilization of engineering theories and practices, and Company procedures. Typical project assignments are larger in scope, more difficult and varied than at the Associate Engineer level. Willingness to travel or relocate to supplier, client, or construction site locations, is expected.
• Completes a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes.
• Prepares standard engineering computations, material quality takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
• Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
• Reviews small and portions of larger supplier drawing submittals and assists in performing technical bid analyses.
• Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Degree in Civil Engineering.
• 3 to 5 years relevant experience in engineering construction management.
• Preferably with experience supporting roads, highways, bridges and associated infrastructure works.
• Must be a citizen of United Arab Emirates.
Your future is calling!
Complete an online application and attach a comprehensive and latest copy of your CV in English.
Foreign Nationals are encouraged to review and apply on other suitable vacancies at www.parsons.com
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
One of the leading group of companies in UAE
Project & Civil Engineer
Assistant Resident Engineer (Buildings)
KEO International Consultants
|Abu Dhabi||15 Feb|
Civil Inspector - Infrastructure