Job description / Role
Are you looking to join a world leader in specialised civil engineering and construction techniques? Do you want to work on challenging civil engineering projects around the world? Then look no further! Linum Consult’s client is currently seeking an experienced, preferably English- & French-speaking Project Manager with a background in structural and infrastructure construction projects to join their teams in India, Russia, Asia, or Africa.
The duties of the Project Manager will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Coordinating and supervising the construction of a wide variety of civil engineering projects, including repairs, reinforcements, and maintenance of structures.
• Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have the contractual, operational, and financial responsibilities for each project.
• Managing construction staff on site, controlling the schedules and budgets, and managing quality processes.
• Negotiating and drafting contractual documents
• Promoting job site safety to strongly encourage safe work practices and to immediately take all necessary actions to prevent job site hazards
• Attending and leading important site meetings
• Reporting all progress and output of your own teams and suppliers to senior management
• Minimum master’s degree qualification in Civil Engineering from an internationally recognized institute (Chartered Civil Engineer status strongly preferred)
• At least 12 years’ experience on major civils/ concrete projects is also required including specifically large concrete structural works.
• Fluent in spoken and written English, French is a plus.
• It is essential that you have strong engineering skills and a proven ability to think laterally providing technical solutions across all phases of production.
• Previous history of working internationally, with a willingness to travel often.
There is a very competitive basic salary on offer + accommodation + transport + private medical
If you fulfill ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application online. If your application is successful you will contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.