Job description / Role
• Has most of the knowledge related to finishing, structure, carpentry, Tiling, etc. and able to add value.
• Ability to proactively diagnose troubleshoot, breakdown, and failures for the civil work in order to rectify any problem, it exists, and follow up preventive maintenance as per engineer instruction.
• Possess appropriate knowledge of the tools and equipment to be used when executing the above job.
• Maintain& arrange the appropriate tools related to the civil work at the site to be ready for the work and ensure the same is in good condition
• Attend to customer/tenant complaints and ensure the same is addressed at the soonest and where required carry out a diagnosis of the problem to avoid any recurrence of the same.
• He is heavily involved in organizing and controlling civil work, he is responsible for the civil work quality from beginning to end, including staffing, maintaining policies, keeping the site safe and maintaining a set schedule.
• Should have a minimum of 3 years Experience
• Should Have driving Licence
About the Company
Advanced Group is a leading service provider in the region specialized in MEP Engineering, Civil Construction & Maintenance, Steel Structure design and execution, as well as architectural products. Advanced Group provides its services top Onshore & Offshore, Oil & Gas and facilities Services Division. Through its dynamic with highly experienced professionals, the company has been able to accomplish several high notch projects throughout the region.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer