Job description / Role
As a Civil Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the design of the airfield infrastructures such as stormwater network, stormwater BMPs, raw water, sewerage, irrigation, underground infrastructure coordination, irrigation, etc. and also for other infrastructures related to the landside like. As a requirement to fulfill this purpose you will need to demonstrate:
- Full expertise in design of stormwater networks: sizing and definition of watersheds and catchment areas, flow calculations, layout design and dimensioning of pipes, inlets, culverts, outfalls, etc.
- Full awareness and experience of the various theoretical approaches for the study and modeling of hydrology (Rational Method, Hydrographs, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience working with Stormwater Detention Tank system, pumping stations, etc.
- Knowledge and experience working with different stormwater BMP solutions like infiltration trench, infiltration basin, gravel wetland, bioretention, grass swale, wet ponds, dry ponds, porous pavements, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with oil-water separator plants.
- Hands-on experience in the design of sewerage networks (gravity, pressure, vacuum, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience in elaboration of design details and specification documents for the different elements of the stormwater, sewerage, irrigation, etc. networks.
- Wide knowledge and experience in the coordination and clash detection of underground utilities, pipes, duct banks,
- Knowledge on geotechnical engineering and soil mechanics.
- Able to prepare engineering reports and presentations.
- Experience in elaboration of BOQs
- Previous experience working in airside projects and familiar to main applicable standards and safety concerns like ICAO, FAA, UFC, CAAs, IATA, etc.
- Experience leading teams and guiding the design process from the collection of data and client's input discussions till the Construction Phase.
As a Civil Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the design of the airfield infrastructures such as stormwater network, stormwater BMPs, raw water, sewerage, irrigation, underground infrastructure coordination, irrigation, etc. and also for other infrastructures related to the landside like.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- 8 Years Civil Engineering design
- Previous extensive experience in airfield design
- Fluent in English
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Excellent skills in ACAD and Civil 3D.
- Deep experience working with specific software for Stormwater and sewerage like Civil3D stormwater module, StormCad, CivilStorm, Microdrainage, SewerGems, WaterGems, etc.
- Experience working with InfraWorks will be valued
- Experience on-site will be valued.
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.
Civil Field Inspector
Project Engineer - Main Contractor
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||4 Nov|
Senior Civil Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Construction Manager