Job description / Role
• Inspect site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
• Give practical advise on constructional matters.
• Inspect construction, including temporary, works to ensure compliance with approved methods and contract requirements.
• Maintain records of inspections, work executed, etc.
• Direct Inspectors and ensure performance.
• Assist in or measure work done when required.
• Observe site safety procedures.
• Assist in preparation of “as-built” drawings.
• Assist with inspection of completed works, prepare sang lists and handover to operating authority.
• Degree in Civil Engineering.
• 7-10 years experience in construction supervision of infrastructure/utilities works such as roads, sewer, drainage, irrigation, street lighting and others.
• Preferably with related work experience in Dubai, UAE.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.