Job description / Role
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interface with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
• Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction.
• Observe, check and ensure that work execution is in accordance with approved methods.
• Prepare inspection reports and site records.
• Check that materials delivered are approved and properly stored.
• Observe site safety procedures. Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer and/or Project Safety Representative.
• Measure work done when required.
• Assist in the preparation of ‘as-built’ drawings.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in construction supervision involving roads, bridges and utilities.
• Strong analytic capabilities and the ability to work independently.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Commitment to quality and safe work practices.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Senior Civil Engineer / Inspector
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT)
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar