Civil Maintenance Operative - Off Track
Job description / Role
The Civil Maintenance Operative executes the maintenance of civil structures and works effectively and efficiently as a member of the team.
• Works under the instruction of the Civil Maintenance Foreman
• Ensures all activities are performed safely, within relevant regulatory and company requirements, and in accordance with HSEQ standards
Undertakes preventive, corrective, emergency maintenance and repair work as required, in the following fields:
• Over bridges
• Under bridges
• School Certificate or higher
• Recognized civil knowledge
• Full driving license
• Relevant industry experience
• English as first language or advanced level of written and verbal skills
• Ability to work in multicultural teams
About the Company
Etihad Rail was established in June 2009 under Federal Law no. 2, with a mandate to manage the development, construction and operation of the UAEs national freight and passenger railway network.
The railway network will be built in phases to link the principal centres of population and industry of the UAE, as well as to form a vital part of the planned GCC railway network linking the six countries of the GCC: The Kingdom of Bahrain, The State of Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Built to international standards, Etihad Rail's state-of-the-art network will act as a catalyst for economic growth and sustained social development. Once complete, the railway will redefine logistics and transport in the region; thus providing a modern, safe, efficient and sustainable network which will connect the UAE and its regions to its neighbouring GCC countries.
Civil Engineer / Civil Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Civil Maintenance Foreman - Off Track
Unibuild Group of Companies
Junior Civil Engineer
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Feb|
Project Civil Engineer - Oil & Gas Industry
Ultimate HR Solutions