Job description / Role
Powered by MX Recruitment - Australia & New Zealand
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
Expression of interest.
Open to overseas candidates.
Please read requirements before apply.
The company is a Fast Growing ANZ Contractor's QS / Tender Manager based in the Auckland North Shore with projects across all NZ and Australia.
We are No.1 for providing First Opportunity to Migrant Engineers in the ANZ Region. Remote & Part Time Option to start and Full Time Office NZ Base Positions to follow.
We are open to evaluate Migrant Candidates across the World and plan ahead according to the goals and skills of each Candidate.
Result Oriented Candidates in the following areas:
Areas of Interest:
- QS / Estimating
- Project Engineer
- Site Engineer
- Pre Construction
- Contract Administration
- Project Management
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Scope of Works identification
- Read Drawings
- Digital MarkUp Drawings
- SubContractors Selection
- Quote Request Correspondence
- Cost Coordination with Tender Manager
- Open to Work Remote
- Open to Part Time to be on Top of Existing Role
- Flexible Working Hours
- Welcome also to candidates across NZ, Australia and Worldwide.
- USD 2,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
USD 2000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Construction Qualifications (Diploma - PhD)
- Open to learn and to show value to progress
- International Focus
- Friendly to Multicultural Environment
- LinkedIn Account ( Connect with Antonio Esquivel / Director G&E ANZ Group )
- Excel / Power Point
- Gulf Talent Course Certificate ( NTT Experience - Australia / NZ - Engineer Transition Training Course)
- Follow MX Step by Step Process
We are not an Insurance Company ( Due to COVID, this Job will NOT offer you 100% guarantee of any Visa to come to NZ immediately but its possible in the future after passing the Remote / Part Time Period and advancing to Full Time Job with Visa in Hand ).
About the Company
Construction Services Group across the ANZ Region.
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Project Engineer - Properties Investment
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Aug|