Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
The role holder has the responsibility to maintain and work on vehicle maintenance. The role holder will also perform preventative maintenance in order to avoid future problems or breakdowns
- Shall have minimum knowledge of bearings, seals, coupling and power transmission gears, gear types and Mechanical seals.
- Shall be able to evaluate the root cause and recommend solutions to repetitive equipment failures.
- Shall be able to read and understand hydraulic and pneumatic schematics drawings, symbols and functions
- Shall be able to repair and overhaul gear box, engine, differential, brake system, and hydraulic components.
- Shall have experience in handling of hand tools, Pneumatic tools, Hydraulic tools, Bearing tools and other assembly tools.
- To follow Etihad EHS procedures and policy.
Education & Experience:
- Professional qualification in relevant field if required.
- The minimum requirement would 5-6 years' experience working in assembly or a similar role.
- Completion of secondary school or diploma
About the Company
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
With Etihad, everyone who flies with us is welcomed as our guest.
This simple credo illuminates everything we do, from big things like making sure that our fleet is one of the most advanced in the sky, to small touches like letting you choose the films you watch.
Were proud to be the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. At the crossroads between Europe and Asia, our home reflects our commitment to bringing the world closer together - as does our highly cosmopolitan staff.