Job description / Role
- Interacting with clients and contractor's staff to determine and verify project requirements.
- Preparing inspection reports and site records.
- Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
- Performing civil/structural tests.
- Identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
- Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years working experience as Civil Site Inspector
- Good Communications
- Technically Sound
- Able to handle stakeholders
- 6 months contract possibility for an extension
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions