Job description / Role
International Engineering Consultancy requires an Civil/ Structural Design Engineer for their Abu Dhabi office
• The successful individual will be responsible for the production of design drawings and engineering calculations on a variety of Buildings and water projects throughout the UAE and beyond.
This roles is an office based design role and candidates should be suitable experience in this.
To apply for the role you should meet most of the following criteria:
• Be degree educated in Civil/Structural Electrical Engineering or similar
• Minimum of 5 years experience in design working for an engineering consultancy
• Must have experience in both water and buildings projects
• Must be proficient in producing design drawings and relevant engineering calculations
• Must be proficient in relevant engineering software
Please note a prerequisite for this role is the ability to speak Arabic
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Assistant Resident Engineer (Structures)
Menasa & Partners
Assistant Resident Engineer - Roads & Highways
|Abu Dhabi||30 Dec|
Excelsior Group ME
Civil Engineer - Facilities Management
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar