Job description / Role
Responsible for supervising the corresponding construction subcontractors and the preparation of required information for an effective system of supervision control.
Language: English, written and spoken
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: One/Two years, with possibility of extension
Required Skills / Specific Activities
• Supervising and inspecting the offsite civil activities in brown and green field areas .
• Ensure the facilities designed by EPC contractor and installed as per dwg, specs, scheduling and as per HSE requirements.
• Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records and drawings.
• Supervising and operating daily civil activities to comply with the permit to work PTW requirements.
• Review the updated method statements and job hazard analysis to comply with company and project standard.
Qualification: Engineer or equivalent
Experience - Industry: Petrochemical, Oil and Gas industry
Years of experience: 5-10 years in Site Supervision
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.