Job description / Role
• Carry out inspection of the sites and obtain feedback based on which supervise and assign the Civil work schedules to the maintenance team and ensure completion of the same.
• The job holder is accountable to keep a proper log of all works carried out by the team and ensure the same is documented and where there is an absence report the same to the Line Manager and take corrective measures.
• Has most of the knowledge related to finishing, structure, carpentry, Tiling etc. and able to add value.
• Ability to proactively diagnose trouble shoot, breakdown and failures for the civil work in order to rectify any problem, if exists and follow up preventive maintenance as per engineer instruction.
• Possess appropriate knowledge on the tools and equipment to be used when executing the above job.
• Maintain& arrange the appropriate tools related to the civil work at the site to be ready for the work and ensure the same are in good condition & where necessitated advise the line manager on replacement of the same.
• Attend to customer/tenant complaints and ensure the same are addressed at the soonest and where required carry out a diagnosis of the problem to avoid any recurrence of the same.
• He is heavily involved in planning, organizing and controlling civil work, Civil Supervisors is responsible for supervising the contractors and staff while maintaining a safe work environment, he is responsible for the civil work quality from beginning to end, including staffing, maintaining policies, keeping the site safe and maintaining a set schedule.
• Should have minimum 3 years of Experience
• Should Have driving Licence
About the Company
Advanced Group is a leading service provider in the region specialized in MEP Engineering, Civil Construction & Maintenance, Steel Structure design and execution, as well as architectural products. Advanced Group provides its services top Onshore & Offshore, Oil & Gas and facilities Services Division. Through its dynamic with highly experienced professionals, the company has been able to accomplish several high notch projects throughout the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Senior Civil Engineer / Inspector
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT)
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|