Job description / Role
• Operate and promote safe working on site
• Implement Company requirements and legal regulations, paying specific attention to HSE legislation and quality
• Carry out and record site inspections
• Ensure all works are carried out in line with approved method statements
• Conduct and amend risk assessments and deliver toolbox talks/briefings
• Ensure site personnel have job relevant training requirements which is entered on site
• personnel training register Lead by example to others on site
• Schedule, coordinate and supervise the daily activities of gangs/site operatives
• Share and pass on knowledge to teams
• Ensure gangs/site operatives complete all required documentation
• Ensure documentation is properly completed in line with Customer/Company requirements
• Track and document daily work productions
• Organize and monitor the work of subcontractors on site
• Equipment and materials management
• Order and manage hired/internal equipment on a daily basis
• Coordinate delivery/pick up of materials as required
• Should have a bachelor’s degree
• 2 years’ experience in UAE.
• Good Communication skills
• Good Computer Knowledge
• Must have a valid driving license.
• Must have experience in the field of contracting.
About the Company
A leading Group in UAE.