Job description / Role
Claims Processing Specialist - 12 months renewable contract through Manpower
In this role you will be the owner of and subject matter expert in Customer Claims Management and Customer Relationship Management for Middle East & Africa Region. The role is very dynamic because it covers both front and back offices responsibility and tasks. It is challenging yet exciting in balancing the stewardship but at the same time keeping a good relationship with key stakeholders internally and externally, cross-geographically, and cross-functionally. Furthermore, you will ensure the right approach and framework are in place including process, tools, and training.
CUSTOMER CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
- Maintain relationship with the customer through claims processing, claims services and compensation services.
- Ensures complete and sound claim settlement in accordance with the Client's policies and procedures
- Collaborate with affiliates and communicates status with all appropriate parties involved with the claims
- Interact with customers directly; research and resolve account discrepancies and any other outstanding issues
- Process claims and analyze claims:
- Save received soft copies of the claims to internal share folder, make sure it is organized in detailed and structured way
- Scan hard copies received by mail and store it on internal share folder, make sure it is organized in detailed and structured way
- Review claims as per MEA internal process making sure all needed documents are in place to route for approvals
- Follow-up by email/phone call with distributors for claims/statements
- Prepare excel working file of the claims, ensuring breakdown per product and type of claim
- Prepare records of audits, schedule time for all account receivables and documented process
- Maintain claim file with proper level of documentation.
- Make sure supporting documents are attached to debit notes comply with the Clients policies and procedures
- Make sure expenses are reimbursable as per AbbVie policies and procedures
- Prepare and analyze the claims statement of account per customer on monthly basis.
- Work with Manager and payments team to prepare batches for payment
- Assisting the finance team in the administration work
- Communicate with Manager on work status and claims issues that arise
- In collaboration with Regional Finance team support various projects related to Distributor and Credit Limit Management, Treasury & Risk Business Cases, and other ongoing and future projects
AED 13,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Solid financial knowledge with accounting background
- Good excel knowledge is a must. Experience working in SAP is beneficial
- Ability to communicates effectively with others and get along with a variety of different types of personalities on different organizational levels
- Ability to identify risks and opportunities proactively and to provide solutions
- Ability to work under pressure, pragmatic, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, independent & team-player
- Willingness to learn
- Fluency in English is required; Arabic is a plus
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions