Job description / Role
Objectives: The claims processor will lead efforts to manage claims process for Europe Region.
• Through emails reception, identify the Customer rejects.
• Check all the received elements in relation with Customer rejects to find out if missing justification element Request element to customer if any.
• Send required reminders until missing justification element is obtained.
• When all justification elements are present, register the claim into SAP in accordance with Customer data provided on reject documents.
• After claim registration, communicate the Acknowledgement form to Customer, inform the internal recipients and put the claim in "Process" status.
• Handle communication to Customers and internal organization about claim handling matters.
• Check of existing registered claims for potential mistake (either typo or duplicate claim entry).
• Monitor goods return requests with Traffic department and update claim task as per sub-process progress.
• Create carrier claims when transportation damage is confirmed to be the carrier fault.
• Check of the good return income on a daily base and compare quantity as per requested volume from Customer.
• Monitoring of the pending goods returns and review progress with Traffic. Solve any long pending cases.
• Generate credit memo as per required pricing conditions. Adjust these pricing conditions as per business requirements.
• After credit note generation, communicate the Final Closure form to Customer, inform the internal recipients and complete the claim.
• In case of claim recycling, perform any claim modifications and generate extra credit note as per identified gap.
• Deliver the required reporting (Weekly claim status / Weekly Claim Handling performances / Monthly Report/ Monthly Accruals).
• Update Customer Claim System to match company claim status and corrective actions.
• Maintain Claim entry and credit note generation performances during back-up situations (illness and vacation).
• Maintain accuracy of claims in claims database.
• Reporting to: Quality Manager
• Number required: 1
• Duration: 9 Months - 1 Year - Preferable on Husband Sponsorship
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Probation: 6 Months
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday
• Travel requirements: N/A
• Commission / Bonus: N/A
• Strong administrative skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Concern for accuracy.
• Must be able to communicate with customers in a timely manner.
• Time management, must meet administrative timing needs from customer.
• Customer relationship skills.
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 2 Years Manufacturing or Quality experience preferred.
• French - German - English
• Diploma in Engineering / Industrial
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Negotiation & Analytical Skills.
• Good computer literacy.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of SAP is a MUST.
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in UAE.
Team Admin / Office Manager
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Administration Coordinator - Recruitment Project
Manpower Middle East
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
RTC-1 Employment Services