Job description / Role
Leading Destination Management based in Dubai is looking for Office Boy who can join immediately.
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Clean the office at the start of the day.
• Welcoming visitors
• Preparing Coffee & Tea for Staff & Visitors.
• Organize and control kitchen and office material storage, keeping track of material consumption
• Answers the telephone if necessary.
• Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
• Distribute/deliver mails, correspondences, documents, and others to the person's concern.
• Assisting office staff as requested.
AED 2,000 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have minimum 2+ year’s relevant experience as Office boy
• Good communication skills in English.
• Jolly and trustworthy personality.
• Any educational qualification is preferred
• Can join immediately
• Asian Nationalities (Nepal, Sri Lankan, Indonesian and others)
About the Company
Desert Gate serves the seven Emirates of the UAE, Oman with its more than 2000 kilometers of coastline as well as the state of Qatar. To manage such destinations is not an easy task, but the combined management of Desert Gate has been doing it successfully for more than 75 years. Established in 2004 as a supplier for the local needs of other top level operators, it has now transformed in to a complete fully fledged Premium DMC, The company and its staff are recognized for their professionalism, innovative approach to product design as well as top flight service to its guests, with the primary mission of not only reaching our guests expectations, but surpassing them.
The company is family owned but professionally managed, it is financially solid with well proven reliability and its top management are well known and respected in the travel industry. Following the steps of a new nation that is quickly turning into a Global tourism powerhouse, Desert Gate is determined to become the number one Luxury travel group in the Gulf region and will expand its services to other destinations that are connected culturally and touristically to its home market.
At Desert Gate, we are committed to the human touch and the total personalisation of all our premium services. We are a totally guest-centric enterprise and our mission is to make sure that our partners clients remain clients when they return home. We achieve this as we treat these clients not as reference numbers, but as guests.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Front Office Agent
Guest Service Agent
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|