Job description / Role
The Cleaning Superintendent is responsible for the overall Soft service delivery for accommodations, offices and common amenities including but not limited to, directing the activities of all Soft Services employees, ensuring cleanliness and sanitation.
This position requires successful previous management experience, preferably in a 5 star hotel environment.
Support the management staff with coordinating, managing and delivering soft services within the facility.
- Follow the Code of Conduct for BICSc Licensed Assessors as laid out in the Assessors’ kit.
- Conduct BICSc in-house training.
- Supervise cleaning services including mopping, scrubbing, sanitizing, etc., in common areas, offices, meeting rooms.
- Manage utilization and re-order of consumables, materials and equipment necessary for the day-to- day operation.
- Supervise external and internal cleaning works including housekeeping service for accommodations.
- Supervise and manage the delivery of hospitality services.
- Coordinate with Soft services Manager and customer service for day to day cleaning and hospitality requirements.
- Undertake monitoring activities including inspections and walk-arounds.
- Ensure proper utilization of manpower to deliver service as per BICSc standard meeting agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Utilize PDA for updating planned, corrective and reactive cleaning work orders.
- Manage service providers and waste collector.
- Motivate, develop, and direct cleaners and office boys as they work.
- Provide reports on waste generation within the facility.
- Level 3 in IELTS - Ability to prepare internal reports
- Efficiency in Computer usage - Language fluency apart from English – Hindi, Telugu and Tamil
- Bachelor degree, housekeeping diploma/higher experiences.
- BICS assessor certified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IOSH Managing Safely. - First Aid certificate.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Style Manager (Housekeeping Manager)
Manpower Middle East
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Facilities Officer - Soft Services
Ali Bin Ali Group
Administrative Assistant - Sales
Petrochem Middle East