Job description / Role
The Clerk shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Preparation of camp operations report e.g MMR, EMR, GRS and other documents.
- Proper verification of the Reimbursement of Expenses of employees before sending it to Abu Dhabi Accounts for payroll.
- Maintain and update filing, photocopying and sending faxes.
- To check if attendance of all employees from all sites are being submitted on timely (Weekly) basis.
- To give an accurate feedback to Division heads when required.
- Assist Wireline personnel to make their daily monthly reports.
- Have a good inter communication skill among other staff.
- Other related job responsibilities that maybe assigned from time to time in relation to Wireline Administration.
Job Level: Office Support
Reporting to: Division Manager
Age Requirement: 25-40 years old
Minimum Education: Secondary Graduate
Years of Experience: 2 years of experience
Certifications / Licenses: -
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- MS Office Applications knowledge, Email software's
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.