Job description / Role
About the role:
A global legal organization in Dubai is looking for a Client Advisor to grow their market revenue in the region.
* Raise awareness about the services and solutions offered by the company.
* Research, prepare and execute high-impact meetings with potential introducer's, intermediary partners and client prospects/leads.
* Provide client prospects with advice on residency & citizenship planning to ensure their objectives are met.
* Qualify prospects and undertake initial due diligence checks to assess suitability and mitigate exposure to operational risks.
* Collaborate with RMs to provide a world-class, industry leading client experience throughout the entire sales journey.
* 5 years' + of customer-facing investment, insurance, private bank or wealth management sales experience.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and present proposals/presentations.
* Ability to represent company and network at relevant conferences and events.
* Strong research and analytical abilities to understand company's industry, solutions, market and competition.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing & Business Development Executive