Job description / Role
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Drive the business
- Represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy though all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Promote the Group's loyalty program (MUSE) and increase enrollment rate and new customer acquisition
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty. Ensure e?cient collection of customer data in adherence to marketing team.
- Collect data on customer behavior, top sellers, and slow movers to support business reviews. Maintain and understand customer purchasing patterns and behaviors, and utilize this database to engage and build strong relationships with customers to encourage future selling opportunities
- Stay up to date with latest fashion trends, social media campaigns, products and competitor, the brand's di?erent online (website, app and social media) o?erings and activities and promote them with customers
- Participate to the brand's events and support with in-store marketing events and activations. Achieve individual and collective sales targets and ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Customer Centricity
- Executing and promoting exceptional customer service and relations in stores and customer home visits
- Attend to customer needs, sales, special order and repairs. Support in-store customer experience.
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers' expectations.
- Use clienteling techniques, omni-channel approach and tools to connect virtually with customers, build a one-on-one relationship based on trust and human touch and drive loyalty. Such techniques and tools include messaging, (virtual) shopping appointments, etc.
- Operational Excellence
- Prepare and process e-commerce orders' ful?llment from the store within the set SLAs in terms of time and quality.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding and leverage available technology tools when available to support customer experience in and outside of store (Clienteling app, CRM, OMS, etc.)
- Maintain all operating standards as per the brand's VM guidelines and SOP's. Provide feedback on store functionality
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years experience in luxury Retail ( Preferably Jewelry )
- Strong communication skills
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.