Job description / Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic inside sales consultant to advise and guide clients about their overseas options & our services. If you love sales, this is the perfect job for you.
• You will be responsible for counseling these enquiries and selling our services, over the phone, email & in person.
• Advice on the overseas options available, so as to enable the candidates & their family make an educated choice & the right decision.
• Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate’s profile.
• Provide a personal global career strategy customized to their needs.
• Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on their overseas Immigration and visa needs.
• Meet the assigned targets
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum three years experience.
AED 3,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Prior experience in Overseas Education / Sales, Recruitment or Counseling.
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
• Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
• Familiarity with computers and the internet.
• Sales oriented and target driven attitude
• Outgoing and positive with a passion to learn and grow.
• Team skills and strong relationship building skills.COVID-19 Precaution(s):
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
• Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Salary: AED3,500.00 - AED5,000.00 per month
• Mandatory to wear masks at all times.
About the Company
India’s No.1 and the World’s Fastest Growing Immigration Consultant.
We are a team of career and immigration experts who provide personalized and professional services in the field of Immigration, Visas, Overseas Jobs and English language coaching services to clients throughout the world. We have helped thousands of professionals, trades & business people immigrate and successfully settle overseas to have a better future and quality of life.
We have served over a million customers and deal with 45,000 inquiries a month from our 40+ company owned offices with 1100 consultants all over the world. We are indisputably the world's largest B2C Visa & Immigration Company and are experts in Visas, Immigrations, and Job Searches & Admissions.
Junior Office Administrator
Coordinator - Training Center
Assistant Manager 2
Front Desk Executive
The Corporate Group (TCG)