Job description / Role
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the role
Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) is a business unit focusing on the delivery of managed cloud services (HEC and CAS). The Client Delivery Manager (CDM) is the primary SAP ECS contact for the client and assumes end-to-end accountability of the engagement.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Owns, develops, and supports the growth of the client relationship for SAP ECS and acts as the voice of the client within SAP.
- Escalation point for all issues with regards to ECS engagement.
- Actively drives the Drives Digital Transformation Success agenda to ensure S4/HANA Adoption.
- Coordinate services with HEC CoE, Service Delivery, Design & Architecture, Portfolio Team, and external stakeholders and monitoring of the delivery.
- Conduct regular service review meetings with the client, SLA Management and Reporting, Service Reviews (Operational, Financial).
- Change request management in the client lifecycle, Identify/manage roll-in request for new services.
- Contract compliance and Risk management (project and business risks).
- Customer and internal escalation management.
- Relationship management incl. customer communication (communication plan, support plan, onboarding activities).
- Min 5 years of professional experience in a customer-facing role, for example in Consulting or Support.
- High proficiency in both English and Arabic languages. Additional languages are a plus.
- Well-developed analytical and structuring skills.
- Cloud architecture and IT technical infrastructure know-how.
- IT Service Management, SAP Basis, and SAP Application knowledge.
- Cloud certifications (Azure - AWS - others) are a plus.
- Strong understanding of escalation handling, de-escalation processes.
- High competency in multi-tasking and the ability to manage multiple engagements in parallel.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
IBM Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Team Admin / Office Manager
Service Center Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services