Job description / Role
As Client Experience Manager you will be responsible for ensuring excellent client experience on the shop floor, managing VIP clients and a team of 50+ Beauty Advisors.
My client are one of the largest beauty retailers in the world. This is an amazing opportunity to work in their top performing store worldwide and their flagship store within the Middle East.
- Working closely with the store director, you will be responsible for day to day managing of the team and operations
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales targets are hit
- Develop and manage KPIS
- Drive revenue
- Ensure an excellent client experience for all customers
- Develop and implement customer experience strategies for the Dubai Mall Boutique
- Manage VIP Clients
Salary + Benefits
- Proven track record of managing and growing VIP clients
- Must have managed large teams (30+)
- Ideally you will have a beauty background, if not, you must have an interest or the beauty industry
- Experience operating at Boutique Manager or above
- Charismatic, high energy personality
- Good level of English, French and Arabic language is a bonus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.